Nobody knows my reputation.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bad Scene #2

On the rare occasion that I do go out on a Friday night? I usually have this to show for it...

Friday night was a barbequed mess.

We went to H20 at a friend's suggestion - we saw my uncle, your great-uncle and somebody else's grandfather. Then we drove around for another hour but nothing was popping. Then we went to dinner and started talking about guys. Then we drove around for another hour and still nothing. Then we started trading "I'm dealing with this guy that doesn't want a girlfriend" stories. Then it rained. Then Kesha's ex-boyfriend called and pissed her off. Then it rained harder. Then Old Navy closed.

Long story short: we ended up at Kesha's house looking sad and defeated.

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>