Nobody knows my reputation.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Understudy

I love Alan Rickman.



No, I've never met the guy -- I just think he's an awesome actor. And you know what's even more awesome? The fact that I mentally handed him the role of "Severus Snape" way before the movie was in pre-production. Because I'm brilliant like that.

But despite my brilliance, something's still bugging me...

There's somebody else out there who was born to play Snape. I just can't think of who it IS!

Wait, it's on the tip of my tongue.

Crap, who is it??


Oh, I got it!

It's this guy...


THE REZNOR, OF COURSE!!!

Come on, you KNOW Trent would be perfect for the role. Just look at the guy: he's got the disdain, he's got the pain, he's got the hair, he's got the melancholy and he's just RIDDLED with Snape attitude.

But the best part is, he'll bring his own soundtrack. Think about it, most of the album "With Teeth" could act as the musical score for "Snape on Broadway."

Like I said, I love Mr. Rickman. But if at some point (God forbid) he tires of this whole Harry Potter thing? He's already got the perfect understudy.

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>