Nobody knows my reputation.

Friday, November 25, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Okay, Vixen got me. I must obey:

1) What are three items you have leftover from Thanksgiving that are in your refrigerator right now?
Do I have to limit it to three? All right: turkey, sweet potatoes and green beans.

2) What kind of leftover treats will you make with the three items you listed?
I will make a plate. I will stick said plate in the microwave. Then I will stuff my face with the contents of that plate until they are depleted.

3) How long will you keep the leftovers before you toss’em out?
There is no tossing. They probably won't live to see Tuesday.

4) Now that we’ve done some leftover talk it’s time to spread some linky love.
It is at this point that I must pass the turkey day mic to my blog peeps (please don't hate me):


Eric
Mr. Shife
Scarlett

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>