Nobody knows my reputation.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Grody Jody

***DISCLAIMER***
If you are in any way skeeved out by conversations
that involve "feminine issues" then I suggest
you turn a blind eye to this next entry.


For those that are still with me, I know I've been posting some grossly graphic narratives as of late, and for that I apologize. But I've just gotta vent about this...

What the hell is up with the she-wolves in my office frickin bleeding all over the floor of the ladies restroom??!? SERIOUSLY. At least once a week I step into a stall to find evidence of a minor hemorrhage. My three thoughts:

1) What is a broad doing when she messes THAT up?

2) The floor is beige, blood is not. Your ass saw that shit.

3) Then you expect cleaning lady Bettina to sop up YOUR mess after hours?

I mean, what the hell kind of forest beast pulls a stunt like this??!?

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>