Nobody knows my reputation.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've Been Had

I've been tagged -- AGAIN!

This time by Lil Red. That means somebody gives a rat's ass for my 2 cents?? I'm fattered!

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1 - Learn another language.
2 - Live in NYC again (maybe).
3 - Get my armpits lasered (hey, YOU asked).
4 - Learn to drive stick (no, not THAT kind of stick...)
5 - Travel to London.
6 - Buy a house.
7 - Learn to play piano (I'm told I'd be good at it).

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1 - TOLERATE STUPID PEOPLE (Red was spot-on with this one).
2 - A split (again, I'm with Red).
3 - Live a life without cats (ibid).
4 - Pee standing up (no fair that dudes can do that).
5 - Not be a geek.
6 - Avoid using a computer for 24 straight hours.
7 - Quit drinking Coke.

Seven Things That Attract Me To...Blogging:
1 - Somebody somewhere said I could write...and I bought it.
2 - Meeting Eric (okay, I didn't KNOW that was going to happen ahead of time, but still...)
3 - Getting comments from some extremely hilarious people.
4 - General disdain for my PAID occupation.
5 - Boredom.
6 - It helps me hone my writing skills (doesn't it, Red??)
7 - It keeps me semi-literate.

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1 - "Dude!"
2 - "Like..."
3 - "Um..."
4 - "I hate that!"
5 - "Are you KIDDING me??"
6 - "Retard."
7 - "You're assed out."

Seven Books That I Loved:
1 - Alice In Wonderland (mock all you want to)
2 - The Golden Compass
3 - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
4 - Jurassic Park (hey, it WAS a good book)
5 - The Poisonwood Bible
6 - The Stand
7 - Parable of the Sower

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again:
1 - Big Trouble In Little China
2 - Elizabeth (again, siding with Red)
3 - Beetlejuice
4 - Clerks
5 - Clue
6 - Pulp Fiction
7 - Friday

Seven People That Get to Join In Too (if they haven't already):
1 - Tara
2 - Beth
3 - Eric
4 - Genderist
5 - Jay
6 - Dor
7 - JM

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>