Nobody knows my reputation.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

CSI:Ho Bag

Give me a show with a carcass and I'll watch the hell out of it.

CSI:
CSI: Miami
CSI: New York
CSI: Pookie's Crib

If somebody died and somebody else is gonna find out who did it? I'm all over a mofo.

Yeah, I know a lot of folks out there are Law & Order heads. I can respect that (big ups to Jerry Orbach) but I just can't get into the show, myself. I'm cool with the "order" part - it's the "law" portion that bores the sleep outta me.

Doesn't matter anyway since everything is in reruns again. Why is there NOTHING of substance on TV in the summer?? You'd think some exec would brainstorm a grip of decent summer programming. Instead they stick you with three months of Who Wants to Be a Baby-Daddy. You're not even serious.

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>