Nobody knows my reputation.

Monday, September 26, 2005

MOFO

I am BEYOND disgusted right now, so forgive my french.

This evening I'm surfing Blog Explosion when I come across some piece of shit blog, run by some piece of shit, racist asshole whose state of "consciousness" is obviously stuck in the antebellum south.

I refuse to believe that this klansman is just "trying to be funny" or that I need to "loosen up" and "learn to laugh a little."

In fact, I hesitated even posting the choad's site, for fear that it would win him undue publicity. But I'm hoping that some of you will do what I did: report this site to both Blog Explosion and Blogger (if you have an account).

Anus.

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>