Nobody knows my reputation.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Your Friday Frozen Treat

Two women meet in the afterlife...

First Woman: Hi, my name's Linda.

Second Woman: I'm Angela. How'd you die?

First Woman: I froze to death.

Second Woman: How horrible!

First Woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to feel sleepy and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

Second Woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating on me, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den, watching TV.

First Woman: Then what happened??

Second Woman: I was so sure there was another woman in the house that I started running all over the place looking for her. I ran up to the attic, searched down in the basement, went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I became so exhausted that I just keeled over and died.

First Woman: Wow, that must have been awful!

Second Woman: Yes, it was.

First Woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer -- we'd both still be alive.

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>