Nobody knows my reputation.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

H is for Homewrecker

By now, I'm sure you've ALL heard this...

-------------

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Angelina Jolie is expecting a baby this summer with Brad Pitt, according to a report on People magazine's Web site.

"Yes, I'm pregnant," the magazine quoted Jolie as telling a charity aid worker Monday in the Dominican Republic, where she is filming "The Good Shepherd" with Matt Damon.

The report says the pregnancy was confirmed by representatives of both stars but does not identify them by name.

Pitt and actress Jennifer Aniston announced their separation last January, and Aniston filed for divorce in March, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce became final in October.

Pitt, 42, has denied Jolie, 30, was behind the split.

-------------

Don't get me wrong. I take no issue with Brangelina, their relationship or their brood of (soon to be) 18 children.

What I do take issue with is the term "homewrecker." And the belief that a woman should shoulder all the blame for destroying a marriage while the wayward husband gets off scott free.

First, let us be honest: there are oodles of hoes in this world.

Hoes who, without shame or regret, would willingly take it upon themselves to tear a marriage asunder. And yes, if and when the marriage falls apart, that ho deserves a foot in the ass and an open-hand slap in the mouth.

But what about the DUDE??

Maybe I'm just listening to the wrong news outlets, but I haven't heard ONE person condemn Brad for leaving Jennifer Aniston. (I can't exactly blame the man; that woman is boring as hell -- but that's fodder for another conversation.)

Sure, Angelina might have had a hand in ending Brad and Jennifer's marriage...
A big hand...
A big, honking, huge ass, GIANT hand...

But BRAD is the one who made the decision to leave his wife for another woman. If Angelina's the ho then Brad certainly qualifies as "co-ho" in my book.

So why don't you ever hear that? I've read how "unfortunate" the break up was and how much of an "emotional toll" it must have taken on Brad. Yet, all of Angelina's recent press seems to amount to "Humanitarian Homewrecking Harpy."

My point is, BOTH of them are skeezers. And if I were Ms. Aniston, I'd have beef with Angelina. But I'd have sirloin STEAK with Brad's creepin' ass.

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>