Nobody knows my reputation.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

High Resolution

My New Years Resolution for 2006?



Great POSTS.
Less FORWARDS.

Okay, so it should be "FEWER forwards" but you get my drift. Next year there will be more of me and less of those other people. Even though those other people can be pretty dang funny at times.

I'll try to ensure more original content for my loyal readers in 2006. I'll spend every waking hour brainstorming new material. I'll check and double check all urls to ensure accuracy. I WILL BE A BEACON TO BLOGGERS YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE!

Actually, I'll just write more of my own crap and shut the hell up.

HAPPY 2006 TO YOU ALL!!!

Kiss! Kiss!
Nicole :)

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>