Nobody knows my reputation.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ode to Fine Mens

My ode to fine mens (or lack thereof) in this city...

Where are the mens?
Where are they, I say?
Are they out at night?
Do they sleep all day?
I see no fine mens.
They must not exist.
Am I not in their club?
Am I not on their list??
I do not see them in a car.
I do not see them near or far.
I do not see them on a boat.
There are no fine men on a goat.
I do not have fine mens to call.
I do not see fine mens at ALL!
I do not see them on a train.
I do not see them on a plane.
I do not see them on a ship.
I could not find them on a trip.
I did not see one on a mule.
I did not spot one buying fuel.
I do not have fine mens to call.
I do not see fine mens at ALL!

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>