Nobody knows my reputation.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

CAN'T. STAND. HIM.

My boss? Is a grade-A, straight up PUNK.

I worked on a brochure commemorating the dedication of the WWII Memorial that opened last year. I kid you not when I say that I pulled this thing out of my ass - I still don't know how we managed to get that sucker printed in time.

Then, last Thursday, I happened to read somewhere that the brochure won a design award. Three questions:

1) Who submitted it for an award?
2) Were they ever planning to tell me I'd won anything?
3) What the hell is the matter with the people I work for?

After some investigation I figure out who's at fault: frickin Spacely. He'd submitted the brochure for an award without my knowledge. The winners were announced in April which means he knew about this for three months and, for some psychotic reason, decided to sit on it. Most managers would trumpet this kind of accomplishment from the mountaintops. Spacely stuffs the plaque in his drawer and clocks out.

Frickin panty waste.

Needless to say I'm enormously enraged by now. This is exactly the level of pansy-ass behavior that has me quitting my job in the first place. I ask Spacely if I can at least get a copy of the award? At first he ignores my request; then all of a sudden he's breaking his neck to order another plaque.

Hmm, wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I emailed his boss...?

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>