Nobody knows my reputation.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Arms Across America

It's official.

After many weeks of scientific observation, I have concluded that I'm the only person in the whole of the DC Metro area that does not drape an arm out of the window while driving. Blistering ass temperatures and hot car stank make it virtually impossible for me to motor around these parts with my windows gaping.

I'll also admit that I don't get what makes the feel of tepid air shooting up your armpit quite so thrilling. But, then, I'm a dork.

What gets me, though? Is what people do with their arms while they're hanging out of their cars. Some folks sail down 495 corraling flies. Others hurl past the CIA entrance throwing up the Black Power first. But some fools have actually devised dance steps to whatever it is that's blasting out of their car radios. Does Lionel Richie's "All Night Long" really inspire an entire, choreographed armdance routine???

I'm not from here. Really. I lied.

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>