Nobody knows my reputation.

Friday, July 29, 2005

If Ya Gotta Go

...do you go in the handicapped bathroom?

I'll be honest: I've used the handicapped bathroom many a time. I refuse to believe that I'm the only one who has ever committed this offense. But I actually get cockeyed looks for even DARING to violate the sanctity of what really amounts to an oversized, public restroom stall.

And just to avoid any misunderstanding, I am not making fun of disabled people. I just think that handicapped stalls should work the same way as Priority Seating on the Metro: use this seat, unless.

But you know what really does honk me off? Those massive, shopping compounds with 3,000 handicapped spaces. Every parking spot within 8 miles of the mall is roped off for disabled people. Again, I understand the need for some of these spaces. But why should I have to take a commuter bus just to get from my car to the front door??

I'm gonna get hate mail for this...

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>