Nobody knows my reputation.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Hollywood Heifers

C'mon, you know who I'm talking about.

Celebrities that we absolutely abhor, yet we have no idea why. I'm not talking about the typical, Hollywood harpy who's prostituted her way to the top of a marquis. I mean actresses that can almost, you know, act. Actresses with at least somewhat of an acting career under their belts. Actresses whose mere presence is so excruciating that the sight of them makes your teeth hurt.

For instance, I can't stand Andie McDowell. Don't ask me why she's the epitome of "get the hell off my TV screen" but I can't look at her. And since she's not doing much in the way of acting lately, I shouldn't have to. That is, if it weren't for all those Loreal skin care commercials. There's this one particularly damnable ad where she drones on about "Fewer wrinkles, firmer skan!"

Skank, the word is "skin." What the hell country you from???

Then there's Nicole Kidman. Granted, she doesn't incense me as much as Andie does, but can someone please explain why this woman is considered "beautiful" in any sense of the word? That broad ain't hardly hot - she looks like a frickin cockatoo.

I'm sure there are way more names to add to the Hollywood hate list but right now I'm drawing a blank.

Dammit, hussy, the word is "skin!!!"

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>