Nobody knows my reputation.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Eastern Motors, Part Deux

For those who haven't visited or resided in the DC area within the last 6 months or so...

This post won't make any sense.

But for those who have kumbaya, you must have spotted that shameless, low-budget, homemade Eastern Motors commercial, right? You haven't??

Like to hear it, here it go:

At Eastern Motors...Motors,
Your job's your credit...credit.
At Eastern Motors...Motors,
Your job's your credit...credit.

Fords, Hondas, Chevys, Beemers and minivans,
Over 600 cars, trucks, SUVs - are you listenin' man?

Let Eastern Motors,
Put you in a car today.
Let Eastern Motors,
Finance it all the way.


Unfortunately, these lyrics don't do the ad justice unless you hear the beat that runs behind them. But suffice it to say that once you get this little ditty stuck in your head? IT WILL NOT DIE.

Which is exactly why I was singing the godforsaken song to myself this morning while I was getting dressed. My cat kept shooting me cockeyed looks in the hopes that I would shove a sock in it. But instead, I ended up penning a new version in HER honor:

At Eastern Motors...Motors,
Your cat's your credit...credit.
At Eastern Motors...Motors,
Your cat's your credit...credit.

Lions, tigers, leopards, pumas and kitty cats,
Over 600 breeds, mutts, in-betweens - better get on that.

Let Eastern Motors,
Put you with a cat today.
Let Eastern Motors,
Furball it all the way.


She now hates me.

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>