Nobody knows my reputation.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

What Floats Your Boat

Noticing a pattern in my posts lately, are you?

Trust me, it's not intentional. In fact, this post wasn't inspired by Angelina Jolie's sexual conquests...though I'm sure I'd get a much more enthusiastic response if it was.

Instead, this post is a plea for help.

Your help in defining a word that has increased in significance over the last several years. A word that has come to define a sizable segment of the world's population. A word which has soundly resonated throughout the annals of pop culture.

And that word is: "Ho."

What makes a ho a ho? Sleeping around on the first date? Sleeping with numerous partners? Sleeping with numerous partners simultaneously?

In other words, what floats YOUR ho boat??

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>