Nobody knows my reputation.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Man Question 2: Response

Or as White Dade so aptly termed it, "100 Euphemisms For the Male Sex Organ."

You guys have come up with SO many colorful phrases in response to my last post that I had absolutely no choice but to list them all. So here are your numerous pieces of brilliance in chronological order:

1. Dribble Dot (Red)
2. Pee Spot (Guru)
3. Turtleneck (Erech)
4. Cash and Prizes (Shife)
5. Two Shakes of a Lamb's Tail (TX)
6. Visit Australia (Dor)
7. Purple-Headed Yogurt Slinger (Mojo)
8. Buster McThunderstick (Shife)
9. Shake Your Laffy Taffy (yours truly)

I just LOVE all you guys!

And shout out to Todd for dropping a line and Steve DeGroof for adding me to his blog links (adding you to mine too). You guys rawk!!!

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>