Nobody knows my reputation.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Heartbreak Hotel

It's over.



A lot has happened over the last 10 months. I've learned a lot. I've grown a lot (width-wise anyway). But even after all we've been through together, I can tell this is just not working out. That's why I'm calling it quits by the end of the week.

I'm dumping Blogger.

Yes, I know it's sad. But it's also obvious that we need to go our separate ways. First our communication started breaking down (the much maligned word verf). Then Blogger would become totally unresponsive (hours and hours of unexplained "server problems"). Or it would just shut me out altogether ("a technician has been alerted to the problem"). I finally began to realize that I deserved BETTER.

So I'm moving on to
Wordpress.

Eric's putting in a Herculean effort to get the new blog built and launched by week's end. Once everything starts shaping up I'll pass on the new url.


I hope at least ONE of you comes looking for me.

Just one???

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>