Nobody knows my reputation.

Monday, March 06, 2006

< /TAG >

Sonia got me this time.

1. Black and white or color: how do you prefer your movies? Color definitely. I'm not cultured enough to appreciate most black and white flicks.

2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death? Shockingly, despite all my Bush-bashing, getting into a deep political discussion usually turns my brain completely off.

3. MP3s, CDs, tapes or records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music? Definitely mp3s. Hands down and without a doubt.

4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and $10M in cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going...ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run? Depends -- I can't tell my family where I'm GOING with the $10M but will I be allowed to come BACK?? If so then yes, I'd take it.

5. Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now? That my ass is literally SPREADING as I type this (because it's always about ME, people)!

6. How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue? Get my fat ass into some form of structured, disciplined, physical fitness program. I'm in talks to start kickboxing classes pretty soon...

7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, what would that be? My decision to never, ever sing again. In preschool I had a singing part in a school play (I don't remember any of the details). After the show was over, my father praised my performance so much that I was afraid to go anywhere NEAR another microphone. Yeah, makes no sense to me either.

8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be? Slavery, Holocaust, the assasinations of JFK, Malcolm X and MLK, 9/11...I seriously can't choose just ONE.

9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry: which do you choose? Opera all the way.

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve? Hmm, who REALLY shot JFK, who was Jack the Ripper, who killed Biggie and Pac. Again, the list is endless!

11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal? Wow, I have NO idea which author I'd pick. There are many books I love but I don't think I'd be interested in having dinner with the person who wrote them.

12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky — what’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact? I'd be too depressed at the idea that THIS life is all we have to look forward to. I mean, really, what's to celebrate?

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>