Nobody knows my reputation.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Boy, George

The whining in tonight's episode of Grey's Anatomy was at an all time high.



And this time it wasn't coming from Meredith. Instead George got to narrate and, overall, whimper his way through the entire episode. By the time the clock hit 10:30 I was jonesing to shake him till his teeth rattled.

I usually love George and his uber neurotic, self-doubting tendencies. But tonight's rendition of Little Boy Lost thoroughly irked me: "I'm in love with Meredith and I finally got the courage to tell her but she slept with me. Even though she'll never love me like I love her, she still slept with me. How could she do that??"

Oh, stuff a sock in it George.

It takes two to frickin tango and by the looks of that little flashback interlude, Meredith didn't FORCE you to do anything. What you needed to do instead of pouting your way through every wing of Seattle Grace was just suck it up, learn your lesson and take responsibility for your OWN actions once in awhile. Jebus!

Now you've split up the entire household since Izzie is taking YOUR side against Meredith over this. If you ask me, you should blame her for everything since SHE'S the one who pushed you to spill your guts to Meredith in the first place!

Anyway, I just needed to get that off my chest. I feel much better now, thanks. :)

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>