Nobody knows my reputation.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Music is Fundamental

Mojo loves me.

Which is why he's tagged me yet AGAIN. As you can see, I'm determined to take his multi-tagging as a compliment. I mean, why else would anyone be interested in my musical tastes??

Besides, this one is pretty interesting...

----------------
List seven songs you are into right now, no matter what the genre. Doesn't matter whether they have words or even if they’re any good. The only requirement is that they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now.

Post these instructions on your blog along with your seven song choices. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.
----------------

So without further ado, here's my musical Fox Force Seven (okay so it's supposed to be "Fox Force FIVE." You get my point):

1) Bring Light (Audio Bullys)
2) Right Here's the Spot (Basement Jaxx)
3) Electric Mistress (Jamiroquai)
4) Dare (Gorillaz)
5) Second Childhoold (Justus League feat. NAS)
6) X&Y (Coldplay)
7) Enter the Sandman (Richard Cheese -- no, I don't mean Metallica)

By the way, I don't really have a good explanation for WHY I'm loving these specific songs other than I just do. And here are the lucky 7 that get to relive this post all over again on their own blogs:

1) Tara
2) Red (she LOVES these)
3) Steve D (welcome to the family)
4) JM
5) Doug
6) Scarlett
7) Guru

For all those who have been chosen: PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>