Nobody knows my reputation.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Spitting Image

Think you're the mirror image of somebody famous?

Well there's a genealogy site that might help you prove it. They've developed software that uploads your photos, runs them through a database of celebs and determines which ones most resemble you. Being the vain son-of-a-somebody that I am, I went and did it.

You should SEE who they've compared me with.

The first couple of times I tried it, they claimed that I was the product of an illicit triste between Meryl Streep and Michael Jackson.

The third photo garnered a laundry list of unlikelies (in descending order of resemblance):


Ninet Tayeb


Uma Thurman


Beyonce


Katherine Hepburn


Halle Berry


Aishwariya Rai


Christina Aguilera


Charlize Theron and...


JIMMY CARTER??!?

Uh, yeah.

Anyway, go ahead and give this thing a shot if you're so inclined. Just don't blame me when they liken you to a hottie like Janet Reno.

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>