Nobody knows my reputation.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

I R Teh Sux

My post frequency has been sucking of late. I know.



It's the same, lame story as always: I'm being muled around at work which leaves less than no time to keep up with nicolemart, much less all the other blogs I'd like to read and comment on.

That really honks me off.

Anyway, I don't want you guys to end up TOTALLY bored with me so I'm providing you with a link to this very intriguing survival test. Take it and see how well you'd fare when faced with a life-threatening situation. My results, you ask? Very unimpressive:

"You scored 12 out of 17. You're alive but badly injured or maimed for life."

Note: any of you that score higher than this are officially off the friend list.

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>