Nobody knows my reputation.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Who Needs CNN?

Get all your What-the-Hell-is-the-World-Coming-To news right here!

At least she had the sense to ditch the baby-daddy...

Photo
Teenager gives birth to surprise baby
Mon Mar 6, 11:45 AM ET

LONDON (AFP) - A 13-year-old British girl who did not realise she was pregnant has given birth to a baby weighing three kilos (six-and-a-half pounds) she has named Sophie.
Charlotte Maddox said she remembered feeling "a bit podgy" but did not know she was pregnant until she went into labour. Initially, she put her contractions down to a stomach infection.

"I was screaming in pain and put it down to eating too much. I was screaming in pain and shouted, 'I've got to push something, it's coming!'" she told Britain's Daily Mirror.

"That was the first time I realised I was pregnant and about to become a mum. Suddenly the pain disappeared and I was in total shock.

"The next thing I knew was hearing Sophie scream for the first time. I was so relieved she was safe. Then it suddenly hit me that I was a mum.

"My whole life had changed in three hours. I went from feeling a bit poorly and worrying about my homework to holding a newborn baby in my arms and worrying about a new life."

The teenager, from Devon, southwest England, said she had lost her virginity on the day of her 13th birthday.

She was living with a foster family at the time, although she returned to live with her parents in September.

She said she had no desire to see the 15-year-old father of her baby daughter.

"I don't want him looking after her. He wasn't the nicest boy in the world, and I think we will be better off without him," she said.

Source - Yahoo! News

 


Advanced beyond all that you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.










<< # Bitch Club ? >>